Throughout your Explore Jordan trip, you will be fully catered for with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in between.
Jordanian cuisine includes influences from North Africa, the Middle East, Persia and the Mediterranean. A typical day's menu includes
Here are a few of the most popular dishes in Jordan.
- Falafel - something you've probably eaten before but Jordanian's take falafel to another level
- Moutabel - roasted aubergine dip, eaten as an accompaniment
- Hummus - the famous chickpea dip eaten with almost every meal
- Labneh - a thick, creamy yoghurt served in a multitude of ways
- Manakish - sometimes called an Arabic pizza
- Galayet Bandora - a tomato and garlic based sauce, sometimes with meat and served with either bread or rice
Check out the Visit Jordan website for more information on what foods you can expect to eat whilst in Jordan.