Your Finland Explore trip is fully catered for with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in between to keep you fully fuelled throughout.
A typical day's menu includes:
Breakfast: A selection of bread, cheese, ham, porridge, muesli, yoghurt, tea and coffee
Lunch: Fish or meat dish, soup and bread
Dinner: A selection of meat or fish, vegetables, pasta, fresh salad, bread and dessert
Here are some of Finland's most popular dishes:
- Karjalanpiirakka - a traditional pasty with a variety of fillings
- Kalakukko - fish baked in a loaf of bread!
- Grillimakkara - tasy sausages, served with mustard
- Ruisleipä - rye bread, the most popular in Finland
- Korvapuusti - pastries filled with brown sugar and cinnamon
Check out Visit Finland's website for more information.